is a neoclassical ballet dancer, choreographer, actress.
Founder of the society and dance company “Evdomo Vima” (“7th Step”).
Trained in “Art of Acting” Studio of Akis Davis.
She has worked in theater and cinema.
She speaks four languages: greek, english, french, german.
Degree in Science of Physical Education and Sports.
Employed as a teacher.
BIO | Studies
- “Art of Acting” Studio Akis Davis 1992-96
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (Degree) 1985-89
- Rythmic Gymnastics (Special Degree) 1985-89
- Theatre Studio
- with Thomas Moschopoulos 2006
- with Lilo Baour 2003
- with Vassilis Papavassiliou 2003
- Theatre Alkmini: with Akis Davis 2000-03
- Theatre of Notos (Chania-Crete)
- with Roula Pateraki 1996
- with Yvonni Maltezou 1996
- R.A.D. Intermediate 2003
- Ballet and Modern open classes from1980 till today
- Piano 1997-99
- Classical Vocal Training 1996-2000
Seminars on playwriting
- Theater on Kolonos: with Andreas Flourakis 2007-08
- Greek Center of International Theatre Institute: with Andreas Flourakis 2006-07
BIO | Artistic career
1998 Aeschylus Oresteia, Lakis Karalis – Cassandra- Chorus (in Ancient Greek). Theatre de Bouxwiller/Chateau de Lichtenberg Bas Rhin.
2022 The Greatest Days – direct. Giedroyc Coky – stylish couple – feature film Τake That musical
2004 Participation in the opening ceremony of Paralympic Games in Athens
BIO | Other activities